Massage has many benefits for all animals,
some of which are listed below:
* Emphasizes the bond between human & animal.
* Alerts you to changes in your pets health.
* Calms & soothes your animal.
* Builds socialization skills, & teaches your animal to be
handled (this helps with vet visits, nail clippings,
* Aides with anxiety, fear, & aggression. Abused pets can
greatly benefit from the healing power of touch.
* Relaxes muscles in active animals, & prevents strain
* Aides arthritic pets & aging animals from pain.
* Increases blood circulation & supports joint health.
* Boosts pets immune system, helping to fight off disease.
* Relieves stress & tension, lowers blood pressure &
heart rate, along with releasing endorphins.
* Improves digestion, & aides animals suffering
* Helps animals recovering from surgery & diminishes
* Aides pets with serious illness, & helps recovery
DogE911 believes every animal deserves
a massage...won't you treat them to one today!