FULL COURSE: (8 hour class for $125)
- Animal Disaster Planning & Response
- Identifying What Is Normal & Preventative Care
- First Aid Basics & Assessment
- Holistic Care & Alternative Remedies
We offer two basic packages, which are listed below.
One is a Full Training Course, ie; 'the whole kitchen
sink', whereas the other is Critical Care only.
We also can tailor classes for groups with specific
needs, & give discounted rates for rescue / shelter
organizations & returning students who wish to renew certification.
* DogE911 also offers seminars / speaking engagements to
promote animal care & disaster preparedness. We can custom tailor a program for your requirements.
Applicable Speaker & / or Travel Fees will be assessed on
an individual basis.
* A DogE911 complete training course on DVD is in the works, please check back for further updates!
CRITICAL CARE COURSE: (5-to-6 hour class for $95)
Geared primarily toward first responders, in addition
to animal care givers / handlers.
Includes all of the above except:
Animal Disaster Planning, Preventative Care, Holistic Care, & Alternative Remedies.
Seminars / Speaking / Travel Fees are determined
by Founder, Genete M. Bowen.
Fees begin at set rates & will be adjusted accordingly. Most Speaking Fees start at $75. Travel Fees are based on distance commuting.
upcoming classes / Seminars!